Tom Metzger:
picture
quote
"I don’t hate black people. I just think it’s in the best interest of the races to be separated as much as possible.
Read more: http://www.esquire.com/
Erich Gliebe:
picture
quote:
Obama may be a racist in a positive sense for his people--that will awaken a lot of the whites, knock some sense into them.
Read more: http://www.esquire.com/ the-side/feature/racists- support-obama-061308# ixzz117xqFm3O
Read more: http://www.esquire.com/
picture
quote:
Then, we have a black man, who loves his own kind, belongs to a Black-Nationalist religion, is married to a black women--when usually negroes who have 'made it' immediately land a white spouse as a kind of prize--that’s the kind of negro that I can respect.
Read more: http://www.esquire.com/ the-side/feature/racists- support-obama-061308# ixzz117ykKPcs
Read more: http://www.esquire.com/
Here are my clips and stuff :)
*Glenn Beck
http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=YDSyQwxSJVQ
*This is a quote by Rush Limbaugh I found. Just scroll down to read it. Not sure if you want to use it or not. It's fine either way!
http://newsone.com/nation/ casey-gane-mccalla/limbaugh- calls-obama-uppity/
*This website has a bunch of political cartoons that would be good to add in. You can choose if you want to put any in.
http://www.politicsdaily.com/ 2009/02/19/the-five-most- racist-obama-cartoons/
*Glenn Beck
http://www.youtube.com/watch?
*This is a quote by Rush Limbaugh I found. Just scroll down to read it. Not sure if you want to use it or not. It's fine either way!
http://newsone.com/nation/
*This website has a bunch of political cartoons that would be good to add in. You can choose if you want to put any in.
http://www.politicsdaily.com/
Here are the sites I got the pics from! & I JUST HAD TO ADD A COUPLE...
Nymag.com
No comments:
Post a Comment