Now, my cartoon from the Indy Star which I choose will for sure prove my point of the appalling idea of this Prop8 nonsense. As you can see from this cartoon they show how ridiculous the idea of gay marriage actually is. If we were to let Prop8 be overturned then any kinda of marriage will be allowed. I don’t think any of us are ready to have all these different types of marriage. This cartoon just shows how people will now think that its okay for polygamous marriages to occur since people of the same sex will be able to marry because according to them its all about being happy right?? I mean i do know plenty of males who would be more than happy to have multiple wives... but thats beside the point. All in all is that same sex marriage cannot happen because then any type of marriage will be able to happen and next thing we know people will be trying to marry their dogs! And we can’t have that now
No comments:
Post a Comment