Tuesday, October 5, 2010

JISA'S CONTRIBUTION

Ok, so I noticed Kade's post from last night already had my image sources sited, actually the exactly email I sent Cameron lol. So, I guess I'll do it again?
-I wrote the following script for the evening filming.
-I found the pics to use in the "proof that whites are racist clip," via the sites listed below.
-Acted as Libby Eral in the film.
As for my group members, they were AMAZING to work with. We were able to work around everyone's hectic schedule. Everyone receives a 20/20 from me!

SCRIPT
Costume: Lens-less glasses, side ponytail, shorts, weird shirt
{Kade intro's us}

K: Ms. ...is it Libby?
J: Yes, Libby Eral at your service, I go by Lib Eral. ( Get it, get it? )
K: OOoook Ms. Lib Eral, let's start with you. So, to my understanding, you hate white people. Is that correct?
J: No, no, not at all. That is absolutely absurd! (Flash "Former Black Panther" on side of screen as a caption)
J: This is my delimma, white people hate everybody except themselves.
K: Is that a fact? (Sarcastic look at camera)
A: It certainly is not! Whites <3 Obama! What proof do you have to show otherwise?
J: (Give scowling look & snap fingers, prompting clips.)
K: (Camera focuses BACK on Kade noticing he is struggling to snap his fingers.) So, Ms. _____ , your response to that?
I thought we could call Amelia (Connie Servative)

******THIS IS WHERE AMELIA'S SCRIPT WOULD GO******
K: So Ms. _____, I understand you hate black people?
A: No, I do not! What gives you that idea?
J: (Pulls ot shoe polish from her purse--struggles with Amelia to get it, then yanks it out of her hand) "Ahah!"
K: Oooook...that was interesting.


IMAGE SOURCES
"Here are the sites I got the pics from! & I JUST HAD TO ADD A COUPLE..."

Nymag.com
straightfromthea.com
theodoresworld.net
i60.photobucket.com
propagandapress.wordpress.com
feminocracy.wordpress.com
crooksandliars.com
current.com
funnyandjokes.com
youngblackandsaved.com
mediamatters.org
deathby1000papercuts.com
wingbangblog.com
jayrss.com
motifake.com
3.bp.blogspot.com
tmz.com
therightperspective.org
ironicsurrealism.blogvisits.com
subvertednation.net
publiceye.org
internetgoon.com
thumpandwhip.com

No comments:

Post a Comment