Welcome back to Media Schmedia. I would like to start off by saying one word: ethics...ETHICS...ETH-ICS...ethics ethics ETHICS!
"But Kade, why do you keep repeating the word ethics over and over again?" You ask with poise and vigor.
Because tonight we are going to look at two issues that are RIPPING (begin ripping up a piece of paper) our nation apart! And yes! One of these issues is that of ethics in the news. The other issue being the issue of whether or not President Obama is a racist. ETHICS!
For problems so important and debated, there is only ONE way to get to the bottom of them and find the truth, and that solution is a breakdown in tonights segment of "La Palabra"!
OK ladies and gent, this is as far as it got. I am starting to draft an outline for the segment of the word. I've got some ideas that I think could be pretty funny. Like I said, this is just a draft so we can change it or scrap it completely if needed.
No comments:
Post a Comment