Script:
Me: Okay I am going to prove to you the Mr. Obama is not racist against white people considering he just fired blacks off of his staff... yea what do you think about that???
Kade: well i may or may not have known that but still that is not enough to prove that he isn’t a racist cuz maybe those people were just doing a bad job anyways! (somehow make this funny)
Me: ohhh okay well take a look at all of these guys who love obama and support him!
This will show you that plenty of white people love Obama just showing to you
that he’s not racist against them
(go through a slide of pictures of people who support him but these people all are not considered to be good people by anyone)
( I will be narrating things about that person when their picture pops up. Going to
do 3-4 people)
Kade: Did I really just watch what I think I watched?
Me: Yea you sure did... you impressed??
Kade: ummmm yea i dont know if those are the words I would use to say how I feel about this all.
and then some kind of ending to this all
No comments:
Post a Comment